Mid-Atlantic Control is an extension of your production department. We’re an outsource alternative if you don’t have the technical expertise or resources available to implement a project.
Partnering with Mid-Atlantic Control transfers the risk associated with your project from your business to our experts. These risks include labor cost overruns, design flaws, lost time due to product failure and other construction delays.
Mid-Atlantic Control Systems has two decades of experience deploying technology in various corporate, hospitality, educational, residential and government facilities for our partners. We are system advocates who believe that a properly designed, installed and commissioned system with proper end user training will provide the buyer with the best possible outcome. We are looking to partner with you to execute on your opportunity.
Markets that we have successfully completed projects for our partners:
• Business (offices, lobbies, meeting spaces, industrial)
• Corporate (multi-site video suites, board rooms)
• Educational (class rooms, lecture halls, auditoriums)
• Athletic (gymnasium, field houses, stadiums)
• Residential (single family, and multifamily)
• Hospitality (restaurants, meeting spaces, club houses and hotel guest room)
• Government and Agencies