This 11-story luxury residential condominium contains a total of 159 units. This Trammell Crow project was a part of a $100 million expansion of the Village at Shirlington, a master-planned mixed-use development that includes residential, retail, office, hotel, and cultural spaces.
Mid-Atlantic Control Systems Performed the following:
• Designed a cabling plant for video, voice, and data infrastructure with the architect and electrical design contractors.
• Designed voice, video, and data distribution centers.
• Designed individual tenant space technology connection center and infrastructure.
• Provided detailed design and implementation documentation for all technology infrastructures.
• Installed, implemented, and configured all network and distribution infrastructure systems.
• Created an as-built set of wiring diagrams for each tenant space.